There are many law firms filled with lawyers and solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice. But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate.
The Terranova Lawyers Difference
We don’t just offer services in Commercial and Corporations Law, Property Law and Conveyancing, Wills, Estate Planning and Probate, Family Law and De Facto Relationships, Litigation and dispute resolution and Court appearances, we also offer:
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.
- Guaranteed call back within 24 working hours;
- Maximum ten minute waiting period for appointments;
- No exorbitant sundries charges - we’re not going to pad out your bill with photocopying fees;
- Costs disclosures or costs agreements so that you know how much you’re up for before we begin the work;
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you’re just as busy as we are;
- Mobile service – we’ll meet you wherever is convenient including at home, in hospital and at your office;
- Free and easily accessible parking;
- Family friendly appointments – we’re happy if you bring the kids along;
- Legal advice in your language – we speak Italian as well as plain English;
- Jargon free legal advice;
- A network of professional services including Accountancy, Taxation, Business, Financial Planning, Valuation and Surveyor services, Interpreter services and Immigration and Employment Recruitment services;
- Reward program – if you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member, we’ll give you 5% off your next bill;
- Family reward program – if we looked after your parents or grandparents legal affairs, we’ll always discount your bill by 5%;
- Seniors, pensioners and health reward program for Wills - if you are a seniors card holder, pensioner or health care card holder, we'll give you 5% off your bill in preparing your Will; and
- Matter in train reward program - if you have another matter in train with us we'll give you 5% off your bill.
Find us on Google+
2012-2013 Copyright © Terranova Lawyers. All rights reserved.